Benefits of Onsite Service
Onsite computer support is a premium service that gives you access to PC Pitstop Trained Technicians in your home or workplace. Many businesses only discover the real value of onsite computer support after they have experienced a major IT breakdown or disaster. However, more often than not, these IT issues can be prevented or at least minimised through regular servicing, regular maintenance and the right infrastructure and planning in place.
Convenience: In some situations it can be inconvenient or unpractical to disconnect all the cables of your computer and bring it in store for repair. With onsite computer support, a professional can visit you at home or at your workplace, usually within 24hrs of your request.
Better Knowledge of your Systems: Onsite support, especially at business visits, gives PC Pitstop Trained Technicians better access to your entire system – how it is set up, how it works, its inefficiencies and also how the users (the workers) interact with the system. This enables a more complete assessment of the businesses needs and allows for smoother integration, upgrades, and training or maintenance schedules.
Onsite Service is best for the following situations:
- Installation of a new modem or setting up a wireless router
- Setting up a home/business network, sharing printers and sharing files
- Troubleshooting faults that are environment related
- New computer setup – Help setting everything up, just the way you like it
- One on one Lessons – at your computer, in your own time
- Setting up backup systems
- Fault finding specific internet problems
- Scheduled maintenance on business servers and workstations
*Pickup and Drop off – For a fee, a trained technician will pickup your machine – take it to the workshop, repair, then deliver it back to you and set it up again.