Experienced Electronic Repairs:
- Wide variety of equipment repaired
- Any make, model or brand
- Game console repairs
- Hard drive repairs
- Motherboard repairs
- Soldering + Micro-soldering
- Laptop screen repairs
- Computer equipment repairs
- Phone and tablet repairs
Not sure if we can fix it? Pick up the phone and call, contact us or drop in and speak to a PC Pitstop Trained Technician.
Not sure what is wrong with your equipment or you are looking for a professional second opinion?
A workshop assessment covers technical diagnostic of your equipment. Great value – get an idea of the
state of your broken equipment before investing in a full repair.
** PC Pitstop also provide written insurance assessments for $89.
If your equipment is faulty or failing:
- Turn off immediately
- Do not restart equipment
- Do not install or re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean faulty equipment
- Do not attempt to dry wet equipment
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged equipment
- Contact PC Pitstop immediately
Following these tips will increase the likelihood of success for your precious equipment
Access to external repairers
PC Pitstop have access to a whole network of specialty electronic repairers across Australia. What can’t fix in store can be safely sent to a repair center. Working with you to keep you informed every step of the way.