Benefits of Hardware Upgrades
There is the wide range of hardware available today that will, in most cases, plug in or integrate to your existing system with little or no fuss. Hardware upgrades such as bigger hard drives, more RAM or a better graphics card for example, can be installed to your core system in lieu of replacing the computer or to facilitate the needs of new software or peripheral equipment.
Hardware Upgrades provide:
- Speed and space increase from improved technologies
- Productivity gains from faster equipment
- Reduced cost of ownership over replacement
- Customised solution to fit your needs.
- Extended service life by replacing ageing components.
- Access to features not available with your original purchase
Talk to your PC Pitstop Trained Technicians about suggestions for your working requirements, 65 841 551.