Insurance Assessments Port Macquarie
Computers are fragile. Unfortunately this means a higher risk
of physical and logical damage resulting in disaster. If your computer is
covered by your insurance policy, we can help! Our team of experts will exhaust all resources
to assess, repair and or provide a written insurance assessment based on phyical testing.
Written insurance assessments for:
- All operating systems
- All types of damages
- Any make, model or brand
- All drives
- All causes of data loss
- Including fire, flood and physical damage
Every insurance assessment is unique, please contact your insurance company for a claim number and contact details so we can forward the written assessment to the right people.
Successful insurance assessment from the experts
If there is a solution to your loss our experts will find it. PC Pitstop has been performing insurance assessments
for almost 20 years. Our fully qualified technicians have assessed thousands of devices and are
here to help you every step of the way.
If your equipment is damaged:
- Turn off the equipment immediately
- Do not restart the equipment
- Do not install or re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt to repair a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry wet equipment
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Contact PC Pitstop immediately
Following these tips will increase the likelihood of success for insurance assessment.
99%+ data recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, your chances of a successful data recovery are even higher. Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? PC Pitstop has the tools to get the job done.