Experienced Mac Repairs:
- Macbook repairs
- Macbook Pro
- Macbook Air
- Macbook screen repairs & replacements
- Keyboards, trackpads & other components
- Troubleshooting & repair of all system issues
- Upgrades & speed increases
- Transferring & migrating your data & programs between computers
- System setup and configuration of all your equipment
Every job is unique. We work with you to keep you informed every step of the way.
Successful Mac Repairs from the Experts
We speak to you in everyday plain English and our clients love how approachable we are.
Serving both home and business mac computer owners for over 20 years.
Our fully trained technicians have repaired 40,000+ devices and are
here to help you every step of the way.
If your Apple Mac is failing:
- Turn off your Apple Mac immediately
- Do not restart the computer
- Do not install or re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove or attempt to clean a suspected faulty computer
- Do not attempt to dry a wet computer
- Do not get your “friend who’s good with computers” to take a look at it
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
- Contact PC Pitstop immediately
Following these tips will greatly increase the likelihood of success apple mac repair
Macbook Repairs Port Macquarie
Some of the other common problems we fix:
- Slow system and the dreaded “spinning wheel of doom”
- Freezing system problems
- Mac not turning on
- Broken or cracked screens
- Battery, power and charging issues
- No power to the unit or not turning on
- Random shut down
- Overheating issues
- Macbook, Macbook Pro and Macbook Air liquid and water damage
- Grey screen during startup
- Logic board repairs and new or fully refurbished replacements
- Insurance assessments
Don't Just Take Our Word For It!
1000’s of happy customers:
99%+ data recovery
If your storage device is working properly and without signs of physical damage, your chances of a successful data recovery are even higher. Formatted drive? Deleted files? Software failure? PC Pitstop has the tools to get the job done.